- Do you enjoy the energetic, exciting, and flexible environment of a technology start-up?
- Are you interested in contributing to the development of an innovative new technology for applications in the strongly growing market of the Internet of Things?
- Bluetooth and UWB are no foreign words to you and you do want to help shaping the future?
- Then we are looking for you as:
System Application Engineer (m/w/d)
- Application development for the usage and enhancement of UWB and Bluetooth technologies in cooperation with our partners in the semiconductor industry for distance, angle and radar applications for positioning, tracking, localization and navigation in IoT applications
- Creation of system specifications and system architectures based on customer requirements
- Development for embedded systems based on wireless communication standards: PHY Layer, MAC Layer, and Application Layer
- Implementation and extension of existing signal processing algorithms
Embedded Software Engineer (m/w/d)
- Your task will cover the requirements of an Application Engineer (see above) AND:
- Porting of algorithms for digital signal processing in embedded firmware / software
- Verification and testing
Your profile (for both positions above)
- Successfully completed university or technical college studies in the field of electrical engineering or comparable fields
- Experience in dealing with UWB or Bluetooth chipsets
- Experience with radio licenses of systems in 2.4 GHz ISM band or UWB systems for different frequency ranges
- Knowledge of radio protocols such as IEEE 802.15.04a, BLE
- Foreign language skills: English
- Teamwork, good communication skills
Your BENEFITs at Metirionic
- Attractive working environment as part of an international team
- Unrestricted full-time job with flexible working hours
- Performance-related and attractive compensation
- Minimal hierarchies
- Place of work: Central Dresden
We look forward to receive your application!
Phone - for any quenstion: 0351 873 229 - 0
We are always looking for committed students who are seeking a challenging task to enrich their studies. You will have the chance to do internships or bachelor, master and diploma projects.